Mason loves this tradition!
The desks were a HIT! The kids worked hard on their "Conference Workbooks" They were really reverent and the talks were amazing! Jenny emailed me a great workbook she gets each conference from her sister in law! It sure keeps the kids busy! Let me know if you would like a copy!
Here they are with their desks...
Macie and Mason with Grandpa
The whole crew
Lizzy with Mason




3 comments:
Thanks for such a fun tradition! We had a blast! Especially shopping with you the night before.. Thanks love ya!
I want a copy of the book. We were just saying that we should have had something for Jax this morning. The desks are darling too. You are so creative I want to be like you when I grow up!!
Love ya
Sherie
i tagged you! and thanks for always making conference so fun & yummy! :) love you!
Post a Comment