Such a lucky Granny! I got to hang out with my beautiful Taylor Anne and her best friend Macayle! We had such a great time! They kept me laughing all day! They are just blossoming into the most adorable young ladies! I love Miss Taylor and I am so proud of her and the way she is growing up! She is something else! Amy you are a very lucky and blessed mom to have such great kids!
While Benny was in Pre-school we went SHOPPING and to LUNCH! We ate a such a yummy place! Sweetly Divine! We had a yummy turkey sandwich with jalapeno jelly on them! I have never tasted it before and was a bit aprehensive! It delicious! Wow! Then on to the mall and we did a bit of shopping also we found an old type photo machine! ! That evening they presented a great fashion show and I only wish you could have seen the aftermath in Tay's bedroom. Click on the collage and you can see the pictures bigger! It was so great!

While Benny was in Pre-school we went SHOPPING and to LUNCH! We ate a such a yummy place! Sweetly Divine! We had a yummy turkey sandwich with jalapeno jelly on them! I have never tasted it before and was a bit aprehensive! It delicious! Wow! Then on to the mall and we did a bit of shopping also we found an old type photo machine! ! That evening they presented a great fashion show and I only wish you could have seen the aftermath in Tay's bedroom. Click on the collage and you can see the pictures bigger! It was so great!





No comments:
Post a Comment