Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jaxson and Benny came to play!


What a fun day today was with Benny and Jaxson! They came down to stay with us while the rest of the family went to the BYU game! We had a great time! We went to McDonalds and had lunch and then they played and played! Thanks for coming guys! It sure was fun!

Two little buddies!

How adorable are they! That giggle was just as priceless as it looks!

1 comment:

Horsley Family said...

Mom,
Words cannot express how much I love you for taking the time to make my kids feel so special. I often feel sad when I see that you have done something neat with all the other grandkids who live so close. I don't want my kids to miss out on those special times with their grandma and grandpa. You are so wonderful to always make the effort to spend time with them and let them know that they are loved when we are down there.
This blog entry made me cry (happy , sad :) I love you more than I can say and your efforts do not go unoticed!
Amy