Just a quick THANKS to all the Horsley kids! You are the BEST! Thanks for being so good to Grandpa and I! We sure do love you!
Benny you are a great kid! I sure had fun going out to lunch and shopping with you! I can't believe you could help Grandma find those tablecloths in Hobby Lobby! You have such a great memory! I can't play the Memory Game with you anymore.... You kicked my butt once too often! A 4 year old shouldn't do that to an old granny!
Jaxson you are such a snuggle bug! I can't believe you are such a good artist! You did such a great job on your tray! You were so patient and spent such a long time making your castle just perfect! It was beautiful when you were done! The most creative castle I have ever seen! I loved the moat and especially the alligators. I love looking at your class blog! I will check it everyday and see what's new!
Hunter...You are so great! You are such a nice kid to be with! We loved getting to spend time with you for your birthday! I couldn't believe how you munched those ribs! Thanks for spending time with Grandpa and I... It was such a fun day! I hope you will love playing your game!
Taylor! You are truly the beauty of the family! I loved getting to hang out with you and Macayle! You are so sweet and thoughtful! I loved that you would just find things to do to help me without being asked! I sure love that you still call me Granny! That fireside was wonderful! Be sure to build your castle every day!
Mckay! What a kid you are! You are turning in to quite the "driver"! I want you to know that is the first time I haven't been a bit crazy when a "kid" was driving! (ask your mom)! I loved helping you with your paper. Thanks for asking! Hope we get a decent grade! I also loved watching you pass the sacrament! That was really special for me!
Thanks Horsley kids for making the week so fun! You are all so precious to Grandpa and I and we sure love each of you ...more than you will ever know! Can't wait to see you all at the Halloween Party! Love you soooo MUCH! Grandma Terry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment