
Hunter decided to wait for us to come up to celebrate his birthday... We loved every minute of being with him. He is such a great kid and so fun to be with! We got him a new game at Walmart and then went out to lunch at his favorite place. He and Grandpa devoured a rack of ribs and I think Hunt was still hungry! ( just kidding...but give him an hour) Hunter we love you so much and we are so proud of you! You are a great young man and you are doing great things in your life! Happy 11th Birthday! We love you!




2 comments:
Your blog is so cute.. Did you have Kara wait on you while you where at Chili's up there you do know thats where she works? I love looking at you blog every once in a while and catching up on the fam....
Thank you so much for helping me with my blog issues!! It was great to hear from you. I love looking at all the pictures of your adorable grandkids- I remember looking at some of their birth announcements and now they are huge! WOW! Also, can you do me a favor, Lizzy put their blog on private and so now I can't see it! Will you ask her to add me? THANKS SO MUCH!
Post a Comment