Tuesday, July 21, 2009

8:00 PM... 110 in the shade!

Tuacahn is hotter than HOT! The sun beats down on those red rocks and by evening...it is an oven!! Matt got a hookup on tickets... and we had amazing seats! It was worth the heat to see Annie! We loved it! I can't believe that I have never seen any version of Annie... the kids grew up with it... and I didn't even know the story line... I must be deprived! It was wonderful!

Getting ready to start!
We kept the concessions in business! Shaved ice and drinks galore! Lizzy had us buy squirt bottles to fill with ice water to squirt ourselves with... Well worth it! Everyone around us appreciated the squirting!
Can you tell we are sweating..... tons! Look in the bottom left corner... Oaks is already going to town with the squirt bottle!
Red little cheeks!
Dallas and Lizzy
Sadie and Hal
Sadie ~ Abby and Audrey

2 comments:

Annette and Scott said...

Looks like everyone had a great time!!! Give someone else the camera & get into the photos!!!

Jenny Miller said...

Can I just copy your blog?? I can't keep up with mine...LOL Love all the new additions! Thanks for being such a fun grandma~