Beautiful Staci with the kids that adore her!
Kyle is the "coolest" guy ever!
Learning to float!
Trey too....
You can do it Trey... jump off that board!
Treats all the way around! Thanks Staci!
Trey and Abby
Only 1 week of lessons and away he goes!
And there goes Abby!




1 comment:
Terry,
You are the greatest! I am sure your grandkids absolutely adore you. I frequently check your blog to get new ideas on fun things to do with my family. We are coming to Utah this week and I was trying to think of something to do (I knew if I checked your blog there would be something). Thanks for the tip on the Salt Lake City connect pass.
Also, I was just wondering where your grandkids took swim lessons. Our summer has been so crazy with moving and I have not been able to get mine into swim lessons this summer. It looks like it is at a private pool (which I would love). If you have any info about the swim lessons please e-mail me at buttersbradton@yahoo.com.
Thanks for being so great!
Hugs,
Tonya
Post a Comment