Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Hal!

Happy Birthday to my Hal! After 38 years with you... I just want you to know some of the things I love and adore about you! So here goes!

Your kids love you!

You make me laugh when you dress up! Who knew you were so handsome?

I love you to play your guitar! Especially "The Cat Came Back" or when you
learned that Neil Diamond one just for me!

You can fix ANYTHING! Even a lost baseball in the sewer cleanout! Ok...so it took two days and 20 hours! But you did it!

You love your kids!

You have a great family! :))

Your grandkids adore you!

You walk slow and take time!

Here you are dressing up again! You make everything more fun!

You honor your priesthood and serve the Lord every day!

You always help me with my goofy projects.

You are adventurous!

You love watching movies...especially Star Wars with the little kids!
Need I say More?
I love you so much and I am so grateful that you chose me! What a lucky me! Happy Birthday!

No comments: