A very sad day today. It was the funeral for our beautiful niece Danielle Marchbanks Mason. It is even more sad because it was a drug related death. She was a beautiful young woman that made some sad choices that caused her life to end
prematurely. This is a tough way to have a family reunion... but it was so great to see all of our family. Thanks to our kids for all of their support today! Matt your song was beautiful! We love you Dani!

Me~Vivian~Shelby~Garrett~Joelle~Josh
Inez and Leon (Hal's parents) and Hal

Matt with Grandpa and Hal

Hal and I with Matt

The Family: Josh Joelle Val Garrett Shelby and Vivian

Vivian and her boyfriend Kevin

Hal ~ Val ~ Josh ~ Kim

Julie with Kaylie and Megan

Matt with Grandpa and Kim and Grandma
2 comments:
Terry, I'm so sorry about your niece. What a sad and tragic loss...thank goodness for our understanding with the Gospel. She was a beautiful girl...our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. Love you!
Wow! I can't believe this is real.. What a beautiful day it was! Thanks for posting the pictures. I sure love you guys!
Post a Comment