Sunday, May 22, 2011

Grandma's 80th Birthday Garden Party

For Grandma Marchbanks 80th Birthday we had a Garden Party... It was supposed to be outside but due to the wind and rain..we ended up inside! We arrived to set up and then couldn't get in the church... It was panic time. With only 15 mins to go.. we got in there and set up as quickly as we could! Thank heaven's there was a lot of HELP! It turned out wonderful.

Grandma's Garden....

Lot's of veggies and yummy treats...

Veggies ~ Bread ~and Yummy Spreads.

Spinach ~ Crab and Cream Cheese... Butter and Honey Butter.. YUM!

Desserts galore!

The centerpieces were fresh lilacs in Canning Jars... I thought they were adorable and they smelled wonderful!

Julie ~ Julie and I

Julie and I with Susan...

Uncle Dean and Aunt Nona... getting some yummy food!

Abby and I with Leesa and her granddaughter...

Levi and Becca with the kiddo's...

Aunt Fern.. her daughter Susan ~ Aunt Geniel and Uncle Jim!
Aunt Nona and Uncle Dean...

Jon hugging mom

Jeanette London and Leesa

Melissa and DJ ~ Now newly married!

Leann and Mom

Matt ~Angie and Sadie and Maxwell... with Grandma. 4 generations!

Lizzy and Dallas with Tytan ~ Hal and Grandma 4 generations...

1 comment:

Jenny Miller said...

Darling!! Grandma looks adorable in that cute purple~ Lots of work!!