
I drove to Logan and got the girls...along with Benson and Jaxson...for the weekend.
Here they are arriving and unloading.

The first night the guys were walking up the driveway for their "day date" and they both came running in and hid beside me on the floor...they were a bit nervous. They make me laugh!

Here they are getting ready for the big event! Lizzy and Becca turned the kitchen into quite the salon! Funny how you realize how you have missed these moments!

Becca us putting her makeup on...Becca and Lizzy were awesome!

Aren't they gorgeous? Yikes!
Getting some help from Becca...
Nick and Taylor
Nate and Kelli
Out front...

Just found these on Facebook... ya gotta love technology!

Their group

Taylor and Nick
Just before they left to go home on Sunday night... I pulled out the souvenirs!
Every girl needs to remember her first prom! Lois had her double discount day at BAB and so I indulged and got them a Prom Bear! Taylor's has gym shoes... (because that is what she wore:) and Kellie's has crystal shoes!
They loved them!

It was such a fun weekend! It brought back so many memories of Amy and the girls going to their dances! I loved every minute of it!




No comments:
Post a Comment