Saturday, May 28, 2011

Mckay GRADUATES!

Wow! I didn't expect the emotion I felt as I watched Mckay graduate! When did we get so old? It's crazy to think that was just barely a little 2 year old guy...standing on my kitchen table singing "Help" with his guitar! Now he is 18 and graduating and going off to college! It was so fun to be there! Amy had a wonderful dinner for family and friends and then we went off to graduation! It was an awesome night!

Before all the events! Mckay was so darling that night! I couldn't believe that just since I had seen him last...a few weeks ago-he had actually changed and grown up even more. It was so amazing to see him! Boy I love this kid!

On his way to graduation!

Brad -Eric -Lizzy -Dallas -Becca and the kids!

Amy and Brett with their graduate!

We didn't get a picture with all of us in his cap and gown... so this works!

This is going to be one of my all time favorite pictures! What a kid!

Im' sure this will be Hal's favorite too! Love you Mckay!

No comments: