Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Random

I just had some pictures...that were important to me... kinda random... but I love them

The girls and I all ran over to Holy Cow... It is still weird even after 10 years...that we have to "go" to Holy Cow...that was my baby and I still get a bit choked up sometimes thinking about it!

Lizzy texted this picture of Tytan to me. They went to St George for the weekend... and I was missing him... Mr Cutiepatootie!

I drove up to the house the other day and it looked so pretty I stopped and got a picture. It has been so rainy and snowy for so long... I was surprised that all the trees were blossoming and the leaves were all coming out! So pretty!

Trey got injured at his soccer game on Saturday... Big ol crocodile tears! He was tough... but it really did hurt!

Finger smashed with someone's cleat :( He wanted me to take a picture!

Our neighbors dog came over on Saturday and grabbed one of our chickens...as she was out having a great time finding yummy treats in the yard. Hal was so mad! So we went to the feed store and got 10 more! They are adorable!

Macie and Millie came over to see them..

I found a treasure in the treasure basket for them!

Then we ran over to Taco Amigo for a yummy dinner!

No comments: