Ready for our adventure!
Grandpa Hal explaining how it all works!
Rub the heart on your heart...so you will love your horse!
Grandpa is showing him -where horses like to be brushed!
All done! Check out those clothes! It was BYU all the way! (no surprise there:)! First he chose the shoes...and then it was all BYU Blue!
Then we made the birth certificate! I asked him what the Horse's name was... and he immediately said "Jimmer"! I said what's his last name.. Blaze? Bronco? Nope! "Jimmer Ferdette..Grandma"! Well of course! Jimmer Ferdette the Horse! I wonder if that's the first horse named Jimmer?
Mason got a free backpack and he was in horse heaven!
We got him to pose with us..and then it was off to lunch with Jimmer!





1 comment:
Yee Ha! Go Jimmer!! He is like another child in the family going everywhere with us! Such a special day for Mason!
Post a Comment