Thursday, January 29, 2009

38 Years Together!

Hal was the true romantic today. He rousted me out of bed and said we had to be on the road by 9:00. I hurried and got ready...we headed out and started up 800 North. I still wasn't sure where we were heading... I figured we were going to breakfast...but then he turned toward Provo Canyon. I was really puzzled. Then I thought..."Hmmm Midway, Heber?" Then he turned off at Sundance....and headed up the hill. Sundance... Wow! That's really fun! We have never eaten up there and so I was really surprised! What a fun morning. He had a table by the fire all reserved and we had a really yummy breakfast! For my favorite surprise he gave me our "love story" all typed as he remembers it. That in itself was a huge gift! He has been working on his history for years. But I have never read this part. Now it is my favorite part! He remembered everything...things that I didn't! 6 pages single spaced typing! Wow! It was so awesome!
Thanks for making this day so special Hal! You are something else!

The mountains are so beautiful! Wow!


6 comments:

Kristy said...

awww! I can't believe Hal could do such a nice thing =) My memories of him are him chasing me with a mouse! Your blog is so cute. All of your pics are amazing.

Annette and Scott said...

Happy Anniversary my friend! Looks like you had an awesome day with your sweetheart, and what a great gift! Love to you!!

Jessica McAllister said...

Congrats 38 years and still going strong. You are such a beautiful example to all of us young married couples of what a relationship should be like. I wish you all the best on your anniversary we just had our 3rd this week. Love you guys.

Hambrick said...

You two bring hope to me and are an inspiration in my life...Chad was really impressed Hal...(Way to go) We love you guys..

Kozlowski Family said...

Teri First Happy Ann! thanks for your comm. It is so fun to stay in touch, oh will you tell Liz i cant get on her blog! My email is amberkoz@live.com I want to see what she is up to! hope to hear from you soon!

Lindsey said...

Awh Terry! How fun! That's the best place...that's the restaurant Cory took me to when he proposed. :) Special things happen there.