Here are the LINDON LEGENDS! We have all been here forever!
I decided it was high time to get us all together and have a visit! We just got two of them home from serving missions!
This group of dear friends have been together since our early married days! We were missing a few others...but we will get them next time! We all moved here as young married couples and raised our families together! We are not all in the same ward anymore...but I still love each of them dearly! Margene on the right is Hal's aunt and Alana's (next to her) mom. Then Diane T and Me and Diane H. Then Diane W and Geri and Danielle and Connie (Geri's daughter). It was so fun to just slow down and visit for a few minutes and get caught up on all of our lives! We figured that between us we have over 100 grandchildren and 20 greats... Good grief! Who knew that Lindon would be such a great place for us to live and love?




2 comments:
Wow! As one of the grandkids, I have fond memories with each of these wonderful ladies! I'm honored to be a Lindonite!
I also have very fond memories of each of those wondeful ladies. It was so great to have Diane H. serving in my town in Missouri! Good to see she is home! Wow!
Post a Comment