Saturday, January 24, 2009

Words to Live By

Paul's funeral was today and it was a perfect way to say goodbye to such a great friend. Patty is remarkable and spoke. She gave us Paul's "last lecture". It was beautiful and so uplifting. I hope that I can always remember the feelings I have had this week. I have been impressed that sometimes we don't live every moment of our lives to the fullest. Sometimes we become too involved with things that don't really matter and forget the things that truly matter. I came across these words today and they hit me right in the heart! Enjoy!
Happy Moments: Praise God
Difficult Moments: Seek God
Quiet Moments: Worship God
Painful Moments: Trust God
Every Moment: Thank God

1 comment:

The Wrights said...

Oh I love that Mom! That is a good way to remeber! I am so glad that you were able to be there today. Sure love you!