Monday, January 26, 2009

Fun in St George!

Last week Dallas and Lizzy invited us down to St George for some sun and warm weather! After all the lousy air and snow...we headed out! It was so fun to go where it was warm and as the guys played golf ...the girls went shopping! On Sunday we went to the temple visitors center after church. The new movies are so amazing! We saw the "Stone Cutter" and "President Hinckley". Then we headed out to take pics and we persuaded Matt to reenact his proposal to Angie! He was a good sport and got right down and did it again!

We found the new Pirate Island Pizza and it was a blast!

Sadie was the Pirate Queen!

Lizzy got herself an older man!

Jessica ~ Lizzy ~ Angie... hitting every store they could!

Give that man a quarter... Hal is trying to earn some money playing his harmonica on the street corner!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Oh Terry! I miss your guts! :) Illinois and Utah are much too far away...who planned that one? I'm sad that I don't have LDSFS with you anymore..I miss it oh so much. Don't worry though..we will come back and visit...hopefully soon, and when we do you will be the first person I look up! Ps...I love reading your blog...its almost just as good as being with you to hear the stories. Love you!